XML Stage remapping error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

suchit1983
Participant

XML Stage remapping error

Post by suchit1983 »

I am using the XML Stage and it was working fine during my initial testing. I renamed my input and output links and accordingly changed the mapping in the Assembler. When I re-reran the job, I get the following error.

Message bundle error Can't find resource for bundle com.ibm.e2.Bundle_E2_engine_msgs_en_US, key E2ILParseException.errorDuringDocumentCreation
main_program: Fatal Error: ErrorDuringDocumentCreation cause = 'java.util.InvalidPropertiesFormatException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.'

Please advise.

Thanks,
Suchit
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Unfortunately, the XML Stage is not immune to link name changes. A best practice for using the xml Stage is to establish meaningful link names for input and output and DO NOT CHANGE THEM. The assembly is very dependent upon the link names. Depending on the complexity of the assembly, you "might" be able to easily correct things by only refreshing a few of the assignments.
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>