Teradata connector Stage error for Bulk Load

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

jagadam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Teradata connector Stage error for Bulk Load

Post by jagadam »

Hi,
When trying to load data into a teradata table using bulk mode option with load type "Load",i am getting an error as "Properties /Usage/BulkAccess/LoadType, /Usage/WriteMode: Incompatible property values[Input link 0]".
When I am selecting the Load type as Mload it is giving error as "Schema is empty (CC_TeraDBRecordDataSetConsumer::setDataSetDef, file CC_TeraDBRecordDataSetConsumer.cpp, line 683)". The target table is a NOPI. I have given a user defined sql which has "insert into "the target table" select * from Source Table. But, I run the same query with immediate mode then its running fine. Below is the job flow.

rowgenerator->Teradata Connector.

Thanks For your help.

Thanks
NJ
PaulVL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PaulVL »

I guess I do not understand why you are using a bulk load utility when you are not doing bulk loading activities.

From your description, the data is already present on TD in your Source Table.

You are simply using a Teradata Connector Stage to initiate the SQL.

That is not a bulk load opperation.

Use the proper tool for the proper work.
jagadam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by jagadam »

Thanks for the response Paul, I have a situation where the jobs have been designed in such a way that the data is being loaded in a insert into xxx select * from mode. I want to make this to run in multiple sessions as i believe this is invoking only a single session. I want to know if there is way to make this insert ,select sql to use multiple sessions. Thanks you!!

Thanks
NJ