Oracle connector reject link columns

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

arsh
Participant

Oracle connector reject link columns

Post by arsh »

I'm facing the same issue as noted in this post. Is this an access issue or an installation issue?
-AA
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

What "issue" specifically are you having?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
arsh
Participant

Post by arsh »

The issue I'm facing is I cannot pull columns from an oracle connector into the reject link for displaying in a log because they do not show up. I'm facing this on a DS 8.5 installation. Any help is highly appreciated
-AA
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Columns never "show up" in the Connector stage reject link. What stage type is on the other end of that link, and what columns do you see there?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
priyadarshikunal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by priyadarshikunal »

Also check the version of your client and server, Especially if server has fix pack and the client doesn't, it creates a lot of problem for reject links from oracle connector. Columns won't show up and if the job is imported from other server, even if it works there, you may not be able to compile.
Priyadarshi Kunal

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. :wink: