Message bundle error in XML

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

thupallireddy
Participant

Message bundle error in XML

Post by thupallireddy »

Hi All,

While running a job which is having XML as output ( using XML assembly editor stage), im getting below error.

XML_102,0: Message bundle error Can't find resource for bundle com.ibm.e2.Bundle_E2_engine_msgs, key en_GB
Message bundle error Can't find resource for bundle com.ibm.e2.Bundle_E2_engine_msgs, key en_GB

But if we rerun the job, it is running fine. Please let me know if there is anything Im missing. From past 1 week its happening . Before it is running fine from past 3 months.

Thanks in advance,
Reddy
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

It could be anything. Whenever I have received that, it's either because of an error I've made in the assembly that is causing a warning or a real error, or an issue with an xsd or document that the Stage and Assembly is having a problem with, and their either is no message or a configuration issue in the Stage.

What exact release are you on?

If the Job is actually running and not aborting, and "used to run without error", I'd probably suggest playing with the validation settings...which ones do you have set for ignore or for warning or something else? Those settings possibly are only coming into effect now that you have different source documents that contain issues handled by those settings......look at the settings carefully, and change them around to see if the error above changes or goes away ...it might give you clues as to what in the document(s) you are reading triggers it.

Might be worth contacting your support provider also.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
thupallireddy
Participant

Post by thupallireddy »

eostic wrote:It could be anything. Whenever I have received that, it's either because of an error I've made in the assembly that is causing a warning or a real error, or an issue with an xsd or document that the ...

Hi Ernie,

Iam not an premium member, Can u please tell me the exact error as i am not able to view your message.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There are quite a few good suggestions in Ernie's post.

Why not become a premium member? At less than $0.30 (less than Rs12) per day, it's a valuable investment for any aspiring user of the IBM InfoSphere Information Server suite, with particular emphasis on DataStage.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.