Webservices import

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

anand_chal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Webservices import

Post by anand_chal »

Hi I have a requirement to read sharepoint docuement from datastage 8.5, for this i am trying to use webservices for invoking getworkbook method which can download the excel from sharepoint site. But when i supplied WSDL for that URL in import Webservices definition window i am not able to find any webservice methods to import. Do i need to do anything apart from supplying WSDL in this window. Please help with steps involved in importing webservices in datastage 8.5.

Thanks in advance
kewk
Participant

Re: Webservices import

Post by kewk »

You can try to save the WSDL in your local machine where DS client is installed , then go to Import option in designer client & select WSDL import option. In the window that opens browse to select the WSDL. DS will read the WSDL & will prepare the list of objects you can import,you can then select & import.
anand_chal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by anand_chal »

Thanks Kewk I successfully imported the webservice to import getworkbollk wsdl. Thank you so much for your reply :)