XML to EMS QUEUE

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

JavaPack is probably the best way to go. Chances are that this Tibco queue supports JMS. You can adapt your own JMS class to DataStage. Start with some searches thru the forum here about javapack and jms. You'll need to have someone on the team with experience coding java and jms for Tibco, and then introduce them to how a java class can be integrated with DataStage. I also have some explanations of javapack at my blog (url below) and the documentation for it is pretty clear.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
sneha123
Participant

Post by sneha123 »

how to configure the JavaPack in datastage 8.1
I have java client and Java transformer dont ahve JDBC connector stage
how to send xml message to JMS
Please provide some document how to go ahead for this
Sneha!!!!!
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
sneha123
Participant

Post by sneha123 »

below are my queries
1>where to call the below variable in java client stage
DATASTAGE_JRE
DATASTAGE_JVM
DSHOME
2>Do i have to create the public void initialize() for opening of jsm queue connection by creating Connection Factory using AQjmsFactory
3>Need to know what code should i use in public int process() to send xml to Tibco ems queue
please help me with sample code

Please help me with this
Sneha!!!!!
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

a) find a person who knows how to code Java and Tibco JMS.
b) have that person get the resources from the doc; sample code from my blog and other places and play with it
c) have that person integrate their jms solution into a working example of simple code with javapack.
d) first get a primitive example working that doesn't do anything with Tibco, to understand how the Stage and its API operates.
e) give yourself lots of time. If you are the "person" up above, start first by writing your own entirely stand-alone java programs to work with Tibco. That will be the hardest part of this by far.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

I haven't had a chance to figure out why that happens. Could be that Wordpress created some restrictions on it.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
sneha123
Participant

Post by sneha123 »

I am registered user but still not ablt to post on that link and even cannot download the sample piece of code please help and guide
Sneha!!!!!
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Don't left-click on the links - right-click then 'Save target as'.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
sneha123
Participant

Post by sneha123 »

Guys i am getting the below msg by doing right-click then 'Save target as'.

Internet explorer cannot download exminerowsclass.txt from dsrealtime.file.wordpress.com

Internet explorer was not able to open the internet site the requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found
Please try again later

Can some send me the below on my mail_id sneha.koul@gmail.com

1>Examine Rows Class
2>Examine Rows Java Source
3>Examine Rows Readme
4>Examine Rows DataStage Export
Sneha!!!!!
sneha123
Participant

Post by sneha123 »

thanks a lot eostic and thanks to all whos spend time in replying for my queries
u guys are really helpful
this is really wonderful website
Awesome experience i had
Sneha!!!!!
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

ok...great. Good luck with the code...it should give you a nice intro to the javapack....then if you have any questions, a lot of us on the forum here have worked with JavaPack....

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!