main_program: There are no sort keys in the dataset schema.

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

manu.dwhds
Participant

main_program: There are no sort keys in the dataset schema.

Post by manu.dwhds »

HI My dear friends ,

I have facing below warning at delta job and am not sure how to remove this warning ,but no data issues phased due to this ,but customer ask me to remove the warning .

My Job design :

i am doing delta with CDC then based on change code i am differing inserts and updates after that for updates i am cross verfying with merge stage with the exsting data and creating update file.

Warnigs:
main_program: There are no sort keys in the dataset schema. No sortmerge collector will be inserted.
main_program: Sort key "SRCE_SYST_FCLY_I" no longer exists in dataset schema. It will be dropped from the inserted sortmerge collector

Your timely help is very much appreciated .
Manu
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Does the design include a sort/merge collector (perhaps on the input to a Sequential File stage)?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Find the sort/merge property and fix it. Sounds like it is set to sort on a key column that perhaps used to exist and no longer does.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius