XMLoutputPX stage error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

lkganta
Participant

XMLoutputPX stage error

Post by lkganta »

Hi, I have a datastage job with XMLoutputPX stage which has aborted with the below error in the job. Surpisring today in production after successfully running 30 days. I am unable to find the solution for this problem since it is not showing any stage name in the director but red lines coming for XMLoutputpx stage.

APT_CombinedOperatorController(2),0: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'ProcessorErrorException'
APT_CombinedOperatorController(2),0: Operator terminated abnormally: received signal SIGABRT
main_program: Step execution finished with status = FAILED.

Could you help me to find the solution to this problem? I appreciate your help.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

First go into your job properties and add the environment variable APT_DISABLE_COMBINATION then run your job with that set to True. It will give the stage name having the fatal message. I would guess you got new and unexpected input data today.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Search this site on "ProcessorErrorException" and find nothing but this topic! That's not good...

Search this site on "received signal SIGABRT" and you will find many topics, some of which are resolved. Maybe one of those will be related to yours.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
lkganta
Participant

It worked

Post by lkganta »

Thank you Eric, I have found that the issue was with the input data having special characters for one record.

It helped a lot. Thank you.