Dump Score

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kollurianu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Dump Score

Post by kollurianu »

Hi All,

Once I have $APT_DUMP_SCORE as parameter , the score can be cheked under the mainprogram in the director log , is that right?

Thank you all in advance.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Depends. What do you mean by "mainprogram"?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kollurianu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by kollurianu »

Ok , Dump Score can be checked from the director log?? Is that right Ray ?
As all the information is under main_program..

Thanks for your response Ray.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Yes, the score is written as a single event into the job log when $APT_DUMP_SCORE is True.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
fmou
Participant

Post by fmou »

I forgot to set $APT_DUMP_SCORE to True when I initialed my project (so none of the score are written into the job log). I've now set $APT_DUMP_SCORE to True for my project, will my previous built jobs now show the score? Do I need to re-compile?

Thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You should not need to recompile unless you have introduced that environment variable into the job as a job parameter (and have not set its default value to the special value $PROJDEF).