Basic Tx in color black when I monitor

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sk39758
Participant

Basic Tx in color black when I monitor

Post by sk39758 »

HI,

I have a multiple instance job with a basic transformer in it.
After running the job when I perform monitor on the instance of the job in director , it shows all the other stages with status finished in color green except basic transfer stage.It shows basic transformer stage with status ready in color black.
I wanna know why so.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The BASIC Transformer stage is not a regular Orchestrate operator, so its internal details are not available to the job monitor for parallel jobs.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
sk39758
Participant

Post by sk39758 »

ray.wurlod wrote:The BASIC Transformer stage is not a regular Orchestrate operator, so its internal details are not available to the job monitor for parallel jobs. ...
Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply.
But I have many jobs (regular and multiple instance) with basic transformer in them.It doesn't show status ready and color black when I monitor for all the jobs.
Does it mean that for the job it shows color black for basic transformer is corrupted??