How can I do Audit Reporting?

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

asorrell

Post by asorrell »

Yes - those are wonderful topics - what's your question?
Andy Sorrell
Certified DataStage Consultant
IBM Analytics Champion 2009 - 2020
dsfamily
Participant

how to generate the following reports

Post by dsfamily »

How do i create these reports for audit purpose?
asorrell

Post by asorrell »

1) You'll need to either be logged in as the administrator or be granted access rights to the reports / reporting templates by the administrator.
2) Then you'll need to go into the IBM Information Server Web Console by opening a webpage to http://servername:9080 (replace servername with your hostname for DataStage).
3) When you are logged into the console, go to the reporting tab.
4) Click the "Help" link on the far right side and it will bring up a documentation page. On the left hand side look for "Reporting" - it documents how to create report templates and run reports.

Note that I'm not certain that all (or even most) of those statistics are tracked - I don't recall all the reporting statistics you can get.

Oh - and by the way - I will be changing your topic title to "How can I do Audit Reporting" fairly soon, since your question doesn't really pertain to administration.
Andy Sorrell
Certified DataStage Consultant
IBM Analytics Champion 2009 - 2020
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

asorrell wrote:Oh - and by the way - I will be changing your topic title to "How can I do Audit Reporting" fairly soon, since your question doesn't really pertain to administration.
Done. Plus a little cleaning upping. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers