does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream ope

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sreddy
Participant

does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream ope

Post by sreddy »

Hi

I am getting below warnings, when i ran the job. Earlier this job is under default.apt, Now i am running on Four node system.

Sort
|
|
JOIN <---- Funnel
|
|
Out put to Transformer

I put preserve partition as Clear in all these stages.
==========================================

1:--ISM_join_ICU: When checking operator: User inserted sort "{natural="Sort_ISM_for_ICU:lnk_sort_ISM_Part_Sort.v", synthetic="buffer(29)"}" does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream operator "APT_JoinSubOperatorNC in ISM_join_ICU"

2:--ISM_join_ICU: When checking operator: User inserted sort "{natural="Funnel_ICU:lnk_Fun_ICU_Part_Sort.v", synthetic="buffer(31)"}" does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream operator "APT_JoinSubOperatorNC in ISM_join_ICU"

3:--ISM_join_ICU: When checking operator: User inserted sort "ISM_join_ICU.lnk_Fun_ICU_Sort" does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream operator "APT_JoinSubOperatorNC in ISM_join_ICU"
============================================

Please provide any useful information to resolve this issue.
anbu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by anbu »

Search the forum "does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream operator"
You are the creator of your destiny - Swami Vivekananda
sreddy
Participant

Post by sreddy »

I fixed the problem.
vinothkumar
Participant

Post by vinothkumar »

Please mark it as RESOLVED and explain what you did to fix.