Could nor run paralell job having transform/lookup.. stages

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

hailun
Participant

Could nor run paralell job having transform/lookup.. stages

Post by hailun »

Hi,

I got socked in running one parallel job, and I am pasting the error information below:

GenerateColumns,0: Failure during execution of operator logic;
GenerateColumns,0: Fatal Error: Invalid Julian day;
node_C_LPAR_1A: Player 11 terminated unexpectedly;
LeftJoin_OnFMSGroup2,0: Fatal Error: Unable to allocate communication resources;
cs}}},0: Fatal Error: waitForWriteSignal(): Premature EOF on node C_LPAR_1A_gig1 No such file or directory;
DB2EE_CMDWPollingJobCntl,0: Fatal Error: waitForWriteSignal(): Premature EOF on node C_LPAR_1A_gig1 No message of desired type;
WritePollingJobCtlFile,0: Fatal Error: waitForWriteSignal(): Premature EOF on node C_LPAR_1A_gig1 Not enough space;

Could any ace please enlighten the root cause and provide advice here,, :)

Thanks in advance..
Let's Progress Together....
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

My guess is that your C++ compiler is (a) the wrong one, (b) not installed, (c) not installed properly, (d) not configured properly in DataStage, or (e) not licensed properly. If none of that is the case, then the fact that the system ran out of space during compilation is a fairly good indicator of what might be wrong.

(Range lookups compile to transform operators, so would exhibit the same symptom as Transformer stage if any of the above is true.)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
srinivas.g
Participant

Post by srinivas.g »

The problem with Julian day.

GenerateColumns,0: Fatal Error: Invalid Julian day;
Srinu Gadipudi