Duplicate value for $APT_ORACLE_LOAD_OPTIONS

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

binujnair2
Participant

Duplicate value for $APT_ORACLE_LOAD_OPTIONS

Post by binujnair2 »

I have to create a sequence in which I need to add two parameter sets. These two parameter sets have the parameters needed to connect to the same database(but different schemas) and has the $APT_ORACLE_LOAD_OPTIONS added to them.

I'm getting a pre-compilation error that $APT_ORACLE_LOAD_OPTIONS have duplicate values. I can get rid of one parameter set from the sequence/edit one of them to remove the $APT_ORACLE_LOAD_OPTIONS, but that is going to impact a set of other jobs.

Is there a way to bypass this pre-compilation error apart from changing anything at the parameter set level?

I agree that creating two similar parameter sets to connect to the same DB was not a good idea :)
ray.wurlod
Participant

Re: Duplicate value for $APT_ORACLE_LOAD_OPTIONS

Post by ray.wurlod »

binujnair2 wrote:Is there a way to bypass this pre-compilation error apart from changing anything at the parameter set level?
No. You actually have a duplicate parameter name. You must get rid of it.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.