Error from mtEndMatch and ERROR: vexit status=4

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

shobhitj
Participant

Error from mtEndMatch and ERROR: vexit status=4

Post by shobhitj »

Hi,

I have getting a error while running the paralle jobs having Global addres verification stage and CASS stage in it.

The error is as follows -

APT_CombinedOperatorController(0),3: ???(13009) Error from mtEndMatch
Invalid handle or maximum number of cases exceeded from ENDCASE
ERROR: vexit status=4
ERROR: Notifying process group of termination
Failure during execution of operator logic.
waitForWriteSignal(): Premature EOF on node : No such file or directory
waitForWriteSignal(): Premature EOF on node : Scoket operation on non-socket

I have ran the job in another environment which is our UAT environment with same input data and there were some 700000 records, It gots finishes without any aborts.

But when i am running the same job with sam edata into our production environment then this errror is coming.
Soemtime after 20000 records and mostly after 12000 or 13000 records.

Please suggest anything on this ASAP with any clues or workarounds to get the real issue related to this problem.

Quick reponse will be appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit Jauhari
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If you want ASAP sign up with your support provider for priority service.

DSXchange does not exist to provide urgent support. It is an all-volunteer site whose members post as and when they can (and if they can).

I personally will not try to diagnose any error thrown by APT_CombinedOperatorController, for reasons that you will find by searching DSXchange.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
shobhitj
Participant

Post by shobhitj »

Hi Ray,

I understand that this forum is not for ASAP replies.
But I have written that because if someone has faced same problem then can give some replies.

I have serached in the forum with this error and got only 1 post related to the error which says that CASS DB can create some problem and if the new CASS DB we get from IBM then it could resolved the problem.

But in my case the CASS stage is being used in other jobs also which is running whitout any aborts but the job which i have created is giving the fatal errors as listed above.

Any clues on this?
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit Jauhari
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

shobhitj wrote:But I have written that because if someone has faced same problem then can give some replies.
Or you can just ask your question / state your issue. If someone can help, they will, even without you asking for anything "ASAP". Actually, you'll find that approach... counter-productive.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
shobhitj
Participant

Post by shobhitj »

The fix has been applied, New version of CASS DB was installed in the server and it resolved the errors.
Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit Jauhari
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Moderator: please move to QualityStage forum
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.