parallel routine error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

chrisjones
Participant

parallel routine error

Post by chrisjones »

Hi ,
When I am executing the parallel routine I am getting below error..can some one help me to fix this error..

Transformer_1: Failed to load the library "V0S1_jbTestPralleRoutine_Transformer_1.o"; either the directory containing the library file
is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V0S1_jbTestPralleRoutine_Transformer_1": rtld: 0712-001 Symbol PatternReplace__FPcT1Sc was referenced
from module /datahub/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/DEV_WC/RT_BP371.O/V0S1_jbTestPralleRoutine_Transformer_1.o(), but a runtime definition
of the symbol was not found..
Thanks,
Chris Jones
pavans
Participant

Re: parallel routine error

Post by pavans »

chrisjones wrote:Hi ,
When I am executing the parallel routine I am getting below error..can some one help me to fix this error..

Transformer_1: Failed to load the library "V0S1_jbTestPralleRoutine_Transformer_1.o"; either the directory containing the library file
is not on the library search path, or the library was compiled on a system
that is incompatible with this system: Could not load "V0S1_jbTestPralleRoutine_Transformer_1": rtld: 0712-001 Symbol PatternReplace__FPcT1Sc was referenced
from module /datahub/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/DEV_WC/RT_BP371.O/V0S1_jbTestPralleRoutine_Transformer_1.o(), but a runtime definition
of the symbol was not found..
Hi Chris,

Any luck in gettting the issue resolved.
Even we are facing with the similar on 7.5.3/AIX.
Any updates would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Pavan
arvind_ds
Participant

Post by arvind_ds »

Did you compile the routine from DS Manager separately.?
Arvind
nagarjuna
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nagarjuna »

Sice paralle routines are made of C++ code , How you compiled the c++ code ? what is the location of your .so file ? Is your routine name and the function that is present in the c++ code is same ?
Nag