Unable to login into Web Console for IBM Information Server

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

John Daniel
Participant

Unable to login into Web Console for IBM Information Server

Post by John Daniel »

Hi ,

I'm trying to login into the Inforamtion Server but I'm not able to get into that . Please help me in this . I'm getting this as a error

FYI

Root Cause:[color=blue]java.io.FileNotFoundException: JSPG0036E: Failed to find resource /index.jsp at com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.JSPExtensionProcessor.findWrapper(JSPExtensionProcessor.java:268) at com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.JSPExtensionProcessor.handleRequest(JSPExtensionProcessor.java:250) at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:3003) at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:221) at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.VirtualHost.handleRequest(VirtualHost.java:210) at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1958) at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:88) at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:472) at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:411) at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:288) at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscriminaters(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:207) at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:109) at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.requestComplete(WorkQueueManager.java:566) at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.attemptIO(WorkQueueManager.java:619) at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager.workerRun(WorkQueueManager.java:952) at com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.WorkQueueManager$Worker.run(WorkQueueManager.java:1039) at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java(Compiled Code))[/color]

Thanks in advance
John
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

How much of the browser window opens? For example, do you get the IBM product bar at the top of the page? Do you get the user/password dialog? If you get further than that, how far?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
John Daniel
Participant

Post by John Daniel »

ray.wurlod wrote:How much of the browser window opens? For example, do you get the IBM product bar at the top of the page? Do you get the user/password dialog? If you get further than that, how far? ...
Hi

Thanks for your quick responce. No I do not see tht product bar.

I m not reached to that window.

Please advice me in this

Regards,
John