arabic character set

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If you have Enterprise Edition then you DO have both server and parallel NLS maps on the page you reach by clicking the NLS button from the General tab. The only way you would not see parallel maps is that you don't have Enterprise Edition, in which case you would not be designing parallel jobs.

The site where I am currently working does not have NLS installed, so I won't be able to help much more on this - everything I've done here has been from memory.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DSRajesh
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DSRajesh »

i am using enterprise edition only but still not able to see the parallel maps and locales
RD
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Then resolve it with your official support provider. As far as I am concerned I have given all the help that I can. I CAN see both server and parallel maps.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.