Webservices

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

samsuf2002
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by samsuf2002 »

lstsaur wrote:Edit your dsenv file and put $ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin and $ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin/classic in the LD_LIBRAY_PATH and put $ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin in the PATH. This way you fix both web service problem and also the Java stages for parallel jobs.
Part of my dsenv file

Code: Select all

LIBPATH=$APT_ORCHHOME/lib:`dirname $DSHOME`/branded_odbc/lib:`dirname $DSHOME`/DSComponents/lib:`dirname $
DSHOME`/DSComponents/bin:$DSHOME/lib:$DSHOME/uvdlls:$ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin:$ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin/classic:$ASBHOME/l
ib/cpp:$ASBHOME/apps/proxy/cpp/aix-all-ppc:$LIBPATH
        export LIBPATH
        LIBPATH=$LIBPATH:$ORACLE_HOME/lib32:$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib32:$ORACLE_HOME/bin
        export LIBPATH

Look like I already have those paths set.
hi sam here
lstsaur
Participant

Post by lstsaur »

Did you have the $ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin in the PATH variable? If you do have, then check your $DSHOME/java directory that you have a link "jre" that points to $ASBHOME/apps/jre.
samsuf2002
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by samsuf2002 »

No I don't find any PATH variable that has the value $ASBHOME/apps/jre/bin.
Not much familiar with dsenv file. :(
hi sam here
samsuf2002
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by samsuf2002 »

Just noticed that I don't have 'jre' in java directory for path "/appl/datastage/IBM/InformationServer/Server/DSEngine/java/jre/bin/sovvm/libjvm.a.
"
hi sam here