Installtion Error - Module Config Product Action

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Brian Zhang
Participant

Installtion Error - Module Config Product Action

Post by Brian Zhang »

Hi All,

Here, I encountered an error during IIS v8.0.1 client installation.

Initially, I've installed v8.0.1 client successfully, then I've upgraded it to v8.1 due to project needs. But, I found I need to perform a new installtion of v8.1, and then I would be able to switch different versions between v8.0.1 and v8.1 to access different version of project server using Multi-Client Manager. Then, I uninstalled both v8.0.1 and v8.1 client, and met troubles when I installed v8.0.1 client again. Below is the prompt window with error message,

Module Config Product Action
Error updating mozart configuration for module informationservermozartmodule

Still, I cannot install v8.1 client successfully either after I failed to install v8.0.1 client.

Please kindly guide me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Brian.
Brian Zhang
Participant

Re: Installtion Error - Module Config Product Action

Post by Brian Zhang »

Brian Zhang wrote:Hi All,

Here, I encountered an error during IIS v8.0.1 client installation.

Initially, I've installed v8.0.1 client successfully, then I've upgraded it to v8.1 due to project needs. But, I found I need to perform a new installtion of v8.1, and then I would be able to switch different versions between v8.0.1 and v8.1 to access different version of project server using Multi-Client Manager. Then, I uninstalled both v8.0.1 and v8.1 client, and met troubles when I installed v8.0.1 client again. Below is the prompt window with error message,

Module Config Product Action
Error updating mozart configuration for module informationservermozartmodule

Still, I cannot install v8.1 client successfully either after I failed to install v8.0.1 client.

Please kindly guide me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Brian.
Hi All,

I worked out this issue after I uninstalled MKS Toolkit.

I'm not sure what this component does in IIS v8.0.1 and IIS v8.1, but both version needs to install it first automatically and v8.1 is holding a higher version which you are able to see the MKS Toolkit upgrading process when installing v8.1 based on v8.0.1.

Thanks anyway.

Brian