Shared Container

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kittu.raja
Premium Member
Premium Member

Shared Container

Post by kittu.raja »

Hi,

I am using a shared container in one of my jobs. But I am getting an error saying "Unmatched container link Dslink23 in pforce(shared container name). This link is not mapped to a corresponding link within the container"
Can anybody help me out?
Thanks,
Rajesh Kumar
srimitta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by srimitta »

In shared container got to Output tab there you will find Map to container link drop down link, open it and select the link coming out of Container and Validate it
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
By William A.Foster
leo76
Participant

Post by leo76 »

you need to match you the table defination in both link of job and server container, just like you call a function in c or java programr, you must keep the paramemter as same
kittu.raja
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by kittu.raja »

srimitta wrote:In shared container got to Output tab there you will find Map to container link drop down link, open it and select the link coming out of Container and Validate it
Hi,
Thanks a lot it worked for me.

Thanks,
Rajesh Kumar