Compilation Problem

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

neeraj
Participant

Compilation Problem

Post by neeraj »

Hello,

We are getting error messages while compiling the job mentioned below.

Error trying to set file map on RT_SC6061 to NONE

I searched for RT_SC6061 file in the project directory. But I could not find it anywhere.

Second problem is that when I am opening the existing jobs, the Icons of the Stages used in job have got changed.

Third a error is "Error on create.file command{creating file "RT_CONFIG6071"" as Type 30. mkdbfile:cannot create RT_CONFIG6061.. Unabke to create operating system file ....}

Please let me know the reaon and solution of this issue.

Regards
Neeraj
DS_FocusGroup
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DS_FocusGroup »

check your user permissions and if your allowed to create the file. also check if you have enough memory to create the file your trying to create. i had this problem and it was a ULIMIT issue.
srinivas.g
Participant

Post by srinivas.g »

disable all the check boxes in remote tab in datastage administrator.
Srinu Gadipudi
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You may be hitting the operating system limit on the number of subdirectories in a directory. Think about cleaning up the project - delete unneeded jobs, or move some jobs to a different project.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.