Datastage Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

neeraj
Participant

Datastage Error

Post by neeraj »

Hello,

We are getting an error mentioned below very regularly when we try to open the jobs and job gets corrupt.

Record J/4377/V0S3 in file DS_JOBOBJECTS does not exist.

Please let me know the reson why this prblem comes and what is the solution to handle it.

Regards
Neeraj
keshav0307
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by keshav0307 »

searching "DS_JOBOBJECTS does not exist" may help you, and probably this post

viewtopic.php?t=113318
hamzaqk
Participant

Post by hamzaqk »

i think you have tried to play with the .dsx file of the job and tried ot change the stages etc ? you need to examine the links carefully :)
Teradata Certified Master V2R5
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

This job has been incompletely imported or incompletely saved. If you have an export, delete the job in question and re-import.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
neeraj
Participant

Post by neeraj »

We have not taken any export and import. It is the new job which we developed one day before. Next day when we tried to open this job. We got the message and all the links got disappeared and only the stages are left alone in the designer window :-(
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

This is why I allowed the possibility "incompletely saved". Without considerable expertise with Repository structures the easiest solution is probably to re-create the job from scratch.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.