Compliation error from the transformer stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vij
Participant

Compliation error from the transformer stage

Post by vij »

hi,

we are getting a compliation error when we complie jobs which has transformer stage, the error is:

##W TBLD 000000 12:05:58(318) <main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Output from subprocess: 1540-5215 (W) No licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additional users. Compilation will proceed shortly.

##W TBLD 000000 12:05:58(319) <main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Output from subprocess: ld: 0706-006 Cannot find or open library file: -l wrapper

And these jobs were running fine, till yestreday.Can someone please help me understand this error and also let me know is this a job related error or something to do with environment?

Thanks in advance!!
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I expect you have a single user license for your compiler. Search DSXchange for further clues.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
vij
Participant

Post by vij »

Thanks Ray for the quick response. I did search on the "single user license" in the forum, but could not get any result, can you please elaborate more on this?

I could complie jobs with out a transformer stage suceesfully.

Please help me out.
stefanfrost1
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by stefanfrost1 »

One site i was working on had this problem each month until they realized that they were using a trial version of the compiler that ran out each month. Someone at their support organisation had it as job to renew this license from time to time, however forgetting it (of course). All to save a couple of bucks... which of course costed more since this guy salery was higher :)
-------------------------------------
http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/bi-aj
my blog on delivering business intelligence using agile principles