import metadata from db2 to tabledefinitions

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

phanipriya
Participant

import metadata from db2 to tabledefinitions

Post by phanipriya »

While importing the data from table to table definitions using odbc from import metadata .

I have been facing the following error

DSR.MetaGeta(GET.COLUMNS)(SQLCOLUMNS(",'USER1','EMPLOYEE',")
BCI Error:
SQLSTATE=38553,CODE=-443,[DataStage][Sql Client ][ODBC][IBM][CLIDriver][DB2/NT]SQL0443N Routine "SYSIBM.SQLCOLUMNS" (Specific name "COLUMNS") has returened an error SQLSTATE with diagnostics text "SYSIBM:CLI:-727". SQLSTATE=38553

what does that mean .and how do i rectify this.
phani
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Look in your DB2 error documentation for error code -443 and -727. This will probably also offer suggestions for rectifying the situation.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Assuming you can trust what was posted, which seems to be hand-typed based on the misspelling of "returened". :?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Caveat poster
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Caveat poster

* I don't believe there's a Latin word to cover "one who posts on a web site", though scriptor (writer) may come close.