Sequecer Compilation Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

prasson_ibm
Premium Member
Premium Member

Sequecer Compilation Error

Post by prasson_ibm »

Hi
I have made a sequencer using Execute command Activity stage and i m runnig three scripts using this Job. But while compiling i m getting following errors:-

Compiling: Source = 'RT_BP28/JOB.1362165032.DT.1487844563', Object = 'RT_BP28.O/JOB.1362165032.DT.1487844563'
*****************************************************************************************************************************
WARNING: Variable 'handle$list' never assigned a value.

Compilation Complete.
(USAGE_AGG_LOAD)

I dont know why i m getting this error and please tell me to resolve this problem

Thanks in advance

[/b]
balajisr
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by balajisr »

Select "Abort Without Sending STOP Requests" in your terminator stage instead of the default one.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Had you bothered to Search DSXchange you would have learned that this error results from job sequence designs that contain no job activities. Yes, it's a bug, and the obvious workaround is to add a job that doesn't do anything (the statement X = 0 on the job control tab of a server job is a good "do nothing" job).
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.