Problem in detecting the change using change capture

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Ragunathan Gunasekaran
Participant

Problem in detecting the change using change capture

Post by Ragunathan Gunasekaran »

Hi ,
I am having aroung 124 columns in my before and after dataset. During change capture ,i am getting some rows as Edited but i could see that the data is in sync in both the before and after dataset . How do i detect in which column(s) the change has happened.

During Run1 of my Change capture all the records from the after dataset moves to target(This acts as a before dataset in the change capture process) ie i assume that the before dataset is empty in the first run and in the second run no records should move to the target as both the after and before datasets are in sync.But in my case During Run2 all the records are moving as update to the target.

Any clue on this please to detect in which column the change is happening ....? I am having a huge set of columns to detect ...(124 Columns maximum all are char columns,I have removed the decimal columns and checked only with the char columns but still getting the same result ) .....
Regards
Ragu