Getting Error in Dstage llel Job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

siva7143
Participant

Getting Error in Dstage llel Job

Post by siva7143 »

Hi All,

Colud any body let me know the reason for the Error "DSJE_REPERROR" Job Return Code: 255.

This i am getting while i am ruuning the jobs through the scheduler. But if i am running through the Unix that job is running fine .

Thanks in advance
AmeyJoshi14
Participant

Post by AmeyJoshi14 »

This error is due "not having permission to some developers".There are developer in different default groups...change everyones default group to 'dstage'... :)
Details of different error codes are mentioned in kumar_s post in the below link:
:lol:
viewtopic.php?t=98717&highlight=Error+Code+Dictionary

Hope this will help you out.. :wink:
http://findingjobsindatastage.blogspot.com/
Theory is when you know all and nothing works. Practice is when all works and nobody knows why. In this case we have put together theory and practice: nothing works. and nobody knows why! (Albert Einstein)
siva7143
Participant

Post by siva7143 »

AmeyJoshi14 wrote:This error is due "not having permission to some developers".There are developer in different default groups...change everyones default group to 'dstage'... :)
Details of different error codes are mentioned in kumar_s post in the below link:
:lol:
viewtopic.php?t=98717&highlight=Error+Code+Dictionary

Hope this will help you out.. :wink:
Thanks A Lot