ORCHESTRATE step execution terminating due to SIGINT

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

uppalapati2003
Participant

ORCHESTRATE step execution terminating due to SIGINT

Post by uppalapati2003 »

i am getting the ORCHESTRATE step execution terminating due to SIGINT problem in my prodution environment and my job is not running it got aborted i tried many times and it is giving the following errors

Lkp1,0: Operator terminated abnormally: received signal SIGBUS

can any one help me in this

Thanks
Srini
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

step = job

There is a SIGBUS error reported in the error message, why are you claiming a SIGINT ?

SIGBUS may indicate that the reference input Data Set is too large for the Lookup stage. There are other possibilities, but that's where I'd be looking first.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
uppalapati2003
Participant

Re: ORCHESTRATE step execution terminating due to SIGINT

Post by uppalapati2003 »

I am getting different errors for each time ontime it is giving ORCHESTRATE step execution terminating due to SIGINT error and another time it is giving Lkp1,0: Operator terminated abnormally: received signal SIGBUS error and Lkp1,0: Operator terminated abnormally: received signal SIGSEGV error

Thanks[/quote]
Srini