Parameter not resolvable error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

harshada
Premium Member
Premium Member

Parameter not resolvable error

Post by harshada »

Hi,

We have migrated DS to a new server. I have exported the whole project and imported the same in the new server. When I run the job from the director it gives me following error...

Parameter not resolvable: DSProjectMapName
Parameterization error: Parameterization failed.

I could not find much about the DSProjectMapName except that its a internal DS macro. Is it related to USS support settings. These settings are enabled on the new server, but I can see them disabled in the old server in DS administrator.

Job

sequencial file --> transformer-->oracle table load.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,
Harshada
daignault
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by daignault »

Do you still have the DSX file? Try searching that for the parameter and look at what it's expecting.

Ray D
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

DSProjectMapName is an internal parameter. The error message suggests that your old server has NLS enabled and your new server does not.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
harshada
Premium Member
Premium Member

resolved

Post by harshada »

Thanks Ray,

That was the poroblem .. after installing NLS things are working fine..

thanks
samratisking
Participant

Re: resolved

Post by samratisking »

harshada wrote:Thanks Ray,

That was the poroblem .. after installing NLS things are working fine..

thanks

Is there any way to run the jobs without this installation? Please let me know. I am getting these errors. A way to disable this warning would also help. Thanks.
Samratisking
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I doubt very much that this is precisely the same problem with the same history etc. Therefore please begin your own thread with your own problem, version, etc.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.