Datastage EE with windows

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

nkln@you
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nkln@you »

I am searching for 7.5x2 software. So thought of replying to this thread
Can we download 7.5x2 from this site? Is it okay to get the software from this site

Hope 7.5x2 all parallel stages when installed on Windows. My main aim is to get used of the Enterprise Edition and pass the exam
Aim high
lstsaur
Participant

Post by lstsaur »

But there are not the 7.5x2 DataStage EE CDs.
nkln@you
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nkln@you »

But there are not the 7.5x2 DataStage EE CDs.
Could not exactly understand the above statement.
7.5x2 is Enterprise Edition only right.

Or you mean the website is not providing 7.5x2 EE CDs[/quote]
Aim high
deanwalker
Participant

Post by deanwalker »

What kind of support do you expect after buying from this vendor ?
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

"We leave out that uber-expensive box and manuals so you only pay $40 for multi-thousand dollar software". Riiiiiight. :roll:

Anyone that thinks much (or any) of the stuff there is legit needs to think again.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
nkln@you
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nkln@you »

Hi Deanwalker,

As said before I want to get certfied in 000-415 exam. So i want to get hands on on Parallel Architecture (I have been working on Server for 4 yrs). As only 7.5x2 EE is availbale on Windows, I want to try this.

I need to install the Software 7.5x2 on Windows XP( though it works on Win 2003, I would try to install on Win XP- saw somewhere in forum that is working on Win XP)

I need to get used of parallel stages and parallel architecture by having hands on.

So, to answer your question, if the software works after buying from this vendor, it is fine for me. If any installation issues, i would think of contacing them.

Chullet

Anyone that thinks much (or any) of the stuff there is legit needs to think again
Will there be any problem if I purchase from that site?

As I want to use this for learning purpose, I am hoping i would be having a software installed on my system and I could work on Parallel Jobs.
Aim high