learning centre

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

HanuKoya
Premium Member
Premium Member

learning centre

Post by HanuKoya »

Hi,

the videos for the standard member & the premium member are same. both have the same content when i brouse throught them. do i have any other way to check out all the topics? after how many days the topics will be changed? how can i see the changed topics, is that the same way as i do now? i appreciate if you can help me out.

Thanks,
Hanu
DS_FocusGroup
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DS_FocusGroup »

yes i have noticed that too. i mailed the admin 2 days ago but have'nt heard from him on it yet. i was really looking foward to see the entire video of the transition lab.

Nice addition though !
eswar123@gmail.com
Premium Member
Premium Member

Videos - Learning center

Post by eswar123@gmail.com »

I am also facing the same problem. I have access to only 3 Videos but i dont have access to the 100 Hours of video that was mentioned in the First page of Learning center.

Please help !!!!
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Each hour of video takes up to 100 hours to prepare, script, shoot, edit and prepare for web access, and there is the added logistical nightmare of assembling the equipment and the (volunteer) presenter in the same place at the same time.

The 100 hours of video will eventually happen, but could need as much as 10,000 hours to prepare. Unpaid time, I might add.

Please be patient.

The whole of the Server to Parallel Transition Lab has been shot, but maybe some of the modules are still being edited. This is something about which you'll need to ask the staff of DSXchange - probably Editor would be a good bet.

But remember that he, too, has to earn a living.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
nkln@you
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nkln@you »

I thought of replying to the post as this is what I am interested in.

The Server to Parallel Transition Lab Video Tutorial by ray is not in full length. i.e it comes around 2-3 mminutes only.

Any updates on this where we could get full version. Or the full version is already available which I am not able to access
Aim high