Compiler Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

verify
Premium Member
Premium Member

Compiler Error

Post by verify »

We use IS8.x on Linux.

while compiling a job, having transformer, we got the following error. We used the options of g++, gcc32 and gcc options. But all are failing. we have gcc compiler on the RHL OS that we are using.

Can anyone help why this error is coming and what we need to check.

##I IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00079 09:23:23(014) <transform> Error when checking composite operator: g++ -fPIC -O -I/opt/IBM/InformationServer/Server/PXEngine/include -O -fPIC -Wno-deprecated -c /opt/IBM/InformationServer/Server/Projects/verify/RT_BP216.O/V0S1_job_INSERT_SRC_FILE.C -o /opt/IBM/InformationServer/Server/Projects/verify/RT_BP216.O/V0S1_job_INSERT_SRC_FILE.tmp.o.
##E IIS-DSEE-TCOS-00029 09:23:23(015) <main_program> Creation of a step finished with status = FAILED. (job_INSERT_SRC_FILE.Trns_SRC_IDS_Mapping)
RK Raju
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You probably have a syntax error in the Transformer stage which therefore can not compile.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.