Problem with Change Capture stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

arnie_nits
Participant

Problem with Change Capture stage

Post by arnie_nits »

Hi,

I want to find whether 2 file are matching or not. I have used the change capture stage. Before that I have put sorter to sort the data. But no record is passing after the change capture stage.

Warning:
Change_Capture_284: When checking operator: User inserted sort "Sort_275" does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream operator "Change_Capture_284"

Please help.

Regards
Arnie
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Search the forums for "does not fulfill the sort requirements of the downstream operator".
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
chvenkat.v
Participant

Post by chvenkat.v »

Hi Arnie,

In change capture stage, Change Keys must be same order in properties and input partitioning order also same for both the input links. and we the CCS, one property is their drop output for copy is true/false.

i think in ur job it is true. bcuz of that no record is passing after the change capture stage.

Regards
venkat
chvenkat.v
Participant

Post by chvenkat.v »

Hi Arnie,

In change capture stage, Change Keys must be same order in properties and input partitioning order also same for both the input links. and we the CCS, one property is their drop output for copy is true/false.

i think in ur job it is true. bcuz of that no record is passing after the change capture stage.

Regards
venkat
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Would you like to re-express that last sentence in English please?

Not everyone on DSXchange is familiar enough with English for what you wrote to make sense. Let's make it as easy as possible for them by sustaining a standard of professional written English.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
arnie_nits
Participant

Post by arnie_nits »

Still having a problem. The total records from both the links(before and after) gets added up in the change capture stage. What may be the reason for that???

Thanks
Arnie