config db2 server and Datastage EE on IBM AIX

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

2ksaint
Participant

Post by 2ksaint »

Thanks lstsaur,

I have configured the same in my dsenv too. The only change i did is DB@CLIINIPATH, that was added to my dsenv file and still im getting the same error.

Thanks ArndW,

As you said I checked the first log entrie and found that the LIBPATH is given correctly.

what i have is given below:

LIBPATH=/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/scbtransdev/RT_BP3.O:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSCAPIOp:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/RTIOperators:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSParallel:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/user_lib:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/lib:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/scbtransdev/buildop:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/branded_odbc/lib:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/uvdlls:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/java/jre/bin/classic:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/java/jre/bin:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/branded_odbc/lib:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/uvdlls:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/java/jre/bin/classic:/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/java/jre/bin::/usr/lib:/lib

Still im getting the same error, why is that so?..In the meantime Im into troubleshooting all the relavant files.
balajisr
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by balajisr »

What is the value of following environment variable in the unix prompt and in your job log?

echo $DSHOME
echo $LOGIN

Is your install root or non-root?
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

I don't know what you have done with your libpath; the first entry, "=/datastage/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/scbtransdev/RT_BP3.O" shouldn't be there at all!

In addition, "/Datastage/DSEngine/lib" is NOT in that libpath, which explains your error.
2ksaint
Participant

Post by 2ksaint »

Thanks Arndw & balajisr

Once i put echo $DSHOME, im getting the DSEngine path and once i give echo $LOGIN im getting my login name.

I just restarted the server and again .profile configured the LIBPATH as Arndw said file and checked the issue was resolved.

Thanks a lot guys for helping in resolving the issue.