DATA STAGE CERTIFICATION

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

murari83
Participant

DATA STAGE CERTIFICATION

Post by murari83 »

Hi

I am planing to write the Datastage certification, what are the needs to tak....and how to pay the money to IBM or any other Traning cnters.
m.ramakrishna
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

DataStage certification, like most IBM certifications, is managed world-wide through Prometric - it is with them that you organize a time to take the test and is to them that you pay the money.

You can find more information about the test itself, including test objectives, ten sample questions and recommended educational resources, from the IBM web site
Last edited by ray.wurlod on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
murari83
Participant

Re: DATA STAGE CERTIFICATION

Post by murari83 »

murari83 wrote:Hi

I am planing to write the Datastage certification, what are the needs to tak....and how to pay the money to IBM or any other Traning cnters.
Hi

Can i take certification any other Traning Cneters like (NIIT)etc
please give the information

Thank you
m.ramakrishna
balajisr
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by balajisr »

Yes you can. Contact them for furthur details.
murari83
Participant

Post by murari83 »

balajisr wrote:Yes you can. Contact them for furthur details.

Hi

I contract to NIIT center but know only java and other certifications are conducting, any other Certification center supported in IBM datastage.

Thank you
m.ramakrishna
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Had you visited the web site whose URL I provided you would have found an announcement there that, from July 2nd, 2007, IBM certification tests would only be delivered through Prometric.

Can't get much more definitive than that.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.