Change_Capture

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

srimitta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Change_Capture

Post by srimitta »

Hi All,

I have TONS of these error messages, any clue where can I fix this error in Change Capture stage.

Change_Capture_320: When checking operator: Defaulting "CITY_NAME" in transfer from "beforeRec" to "outputRec".

Thanks
srimitta
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
By William A.Foster
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you performed a Search?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chinna_chinnu
Participant

Re: Change_Capture

Post by chinna_chinnu »

srimitta wrote:Hi All,

I have TONS of these error messages, any clue where can I fix this error in Change Capture stage.

Change_Capture_320: When checking operator: Defaulting "CITY_NAME" in transfer from "beforeRec" to "outputRec".

Thanks
srimitta
The two links performing change capture shouls have that particular column and if its not there in master link(see link ordering in Changecapture) then such atype of warning will come
SANDEEP