Error in View Data

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Shishir
Participant

Error in View Data

Post by Shishir »

I am getting this error msg when trying to view the ODBC Stage Data:

##E IIS-DSEE-TFOR-00089 21:21:48(033) <_ABORT_IDENT_,0> The runLocally() of the operator failed.
##E IIS-DSEE-TFOR-00089 21:21:48(046) <APT_CombinedOperatorController,0> The runLocally() of the operator failed.
##E IIS-DSEE-TFPM-00040 21:21:48(047) <APT_CombinedOperatorController,0> Operator terminated abnormally: runLocally did not return APT_StatusOk
##E IIS-DSEE-TFSC-00011 21:21:54(000) <main_program> Step execution finished with status = FAILED.

Could anyone please let me know the problem?
ggs
Participant

Post by ggs »

Hi,
i am also getting the same error while trying to view data in the target stage,can anybody suggest on this to avoid the error?

Simple Transformation:
Source-Sequential file (.CSV file)
Target-Dataset Stage
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

In both cases disable operator combination and re-run so you can determine which actual operator (stage) is having the problem. The message telling us that the combined operator controller failed is singularly unhelpful for diagnostic purposes.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kool78
Participant

Post by kool78 »

try using APT_DISABLE_COMBINATION parameter and set it to 'True'
"Attitude always and almost determines the altitude of your Life"