Datastage Administrator

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

goutam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Datastage Administrator

Post by goutam »

What is the default password of datastage administrator in case of windows.can anyone suggest?
Goutam Sahoo
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard.

There is no default password.

You create the user as a Windows user, and allocate the password there. If you are a member of the Administrators group you can reset the password. If you are not you can't, and have to grovel to someone who is.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
crystal_pup
Participant

Post by crystal_pup »

Dats right...There is no default password...U gotta hav the admin username as well as the password...However u can still login into the datastage administrator provided ur username is having proper access...but since u r no administrator, u ll hav limited access to project properties n other options...

Thanks,
Kunal
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Kunal, please don't do that. This site is not an SMS recipient, it is a community of professionals. Professional standards of language are expected. Document here in the same fashion that you would document a DataStage application.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
crystal_pup
Participant

Post by crystal_pup »

My Apologies...

Cheers,
Kunal