SHLIB_PATH

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

parameswar
Premium Member
Premium Member

SHLIB_PATH

Post by parameswar »

Hi,

After installing datastage on HP UX , I am not able to get SHLIB_PATH in Environmental variable list. But I am getting LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Please help to resolve this.

Thanks,
Param
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Set SHLIB_PATH in the dsenv script.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
parameswar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by parameswar »

ray.wurlod wrote:Set SHLIB_PATH in the dsenv script.
Thanks Roy. That setting i have done in dsenv file. But I am not getting SHLIB_PATH in environmental list of the project in datastage administrator. I am getting LD_LIBRARY_PATH .I am not getting any edit option to edit that variable. Is there any other way to do it ?

Regards,
Param
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The environment variables in Administrator are listed in the DSParams file in your project directory on the server. Edit this file to add SHLIB_PATH and your issue will be resolved.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
parameswar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by parameswar »

ray.wurlod wrote:The environment variables in Administrator are listed in the DSParams file in your project directory on the server. Edit this file to add SHLIB_PATH and your issue will be resolved.
Thanks Ray :)