Load/Sequencer Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kashif007
Premium Member
Premium Member

Load/Sequencer Error

Post by kashif007 »

I am getting the following error when I run a load job through a sequencer.

Table Name,0: Un-handled conversion error on field "CNCR_INCUR_DT " from source type "date" to dest type "raw[7]": source value="**********": Result is non-nullable and there is no handle_null to specify a default value
Un-handled conversion error on field "SRC_SYS_ROW_CREAT_DT " from source type "date" to dest type "raw[7]": source value="**********": Result is non-nullable and there is no handle_null to specify a default value

I am doing a string to date conversion in the the transformer for the fields CNCR_INCUR_DT and SRC_SYS_ROW_CREAT_DT. When I run the job with no sequencer it runs with out any errors but when I run it using sequencer, I get various errors including the conversion error mentioned above. PLease help......
Regards
Kashif Khan
nick.bond
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by nick.bond »

double check the values you are passing into the parameters in your job from your sequence job. I imagine there is a mismatch there.
Regards,

Nick.