problem with oracle stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

syam
Participant

problem with oracle stage

Post by syam »

Hi all;

I am trying to load the data into oracle table using load method .When the data is loaded the constraints for the table which i am loading are disabling.I want to append the data each time when the data is going to come .can any one please help me in this concern.

Thanks;
Syam.
SHYAM
sud
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: problem with oracle stage

Post by sud »

syam wrote:Hi all;

I am trying to load the data into oracle table using load method .When the data is loaded the constraints for the table which i am loading are disabling.I want to append the data each time when the data is going to come .can any one please help me in this concern.

Thanks;
Syam.
Buddy, sorry to say that I am unable to make head or tail of what you are asking. Who is disabling the constraints? Which data should be appended and after which data? phew ... :lol: I need a coffee break :!:
It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for ETL, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

What is the stage that been used?
Constraints need to be disabled for Oracle Bulk Load to function. In Oracle Enterprise stage you have an Option called "Disable Constraints" which can be set to true or false. But still, you exact question need to be understood. :roll:
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'