config file

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kishoreramachandran
Participant

Post by kishoreramachandran »

actually i am running only 1 job , i am not doing many jobs .
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Is is NOT the configuration file. The only thing the configuration file supplies is the node name used in the error message.

Somewhere a process has failed (or been killed). The configuration file is NOT a process.

Even though you are only running one job, that does not preclude other activities on that computer from demanding resources and possibly preventing processes from running. You must investigate the big picture.

Is the failure reliable? That is, does it happen every time you run this job, and on the same node? The answer to that question should influence the direction of your further detective work.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Krazykoolrohit
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Krazykoolrohit »

Somehow your job is getting killed and we need to figure out why. If you keep concentrating on config file, all you will be able to do is to get expertise on creating a config file.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

... and repeated assertions that the problem is not with the configuration file.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Kirtikumar
Participant

Post by Kirtikumar »

post you config file and job design details.
Also any additional error messages in dir would be useful to understand the problem.
Regards,
S. Kirtikumar.