Could not use Oracle_Enterprise Stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

anu123
Premium Member
Premium Member

Could not use Oracle_Enterprise Stage

Post by anu123 »

we are unable to use Oracle_Enterprise stage. job get aborted with below error msg.

main_program: Error loading "orchoracle": Could not load "orchoracle": 0509-022 Cannot load module .
0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist..
Could not locate operator definition, wrapper, or Unix command for "oraread"; please check that all needed libraries are preloaded, and check the PATH for the wrappers

we tried to find 'orchoracle' on my box....I could find 3 files...

orchoracle10g.o
orchoracle8i.o
orchoracle9i.o

and my path is as below...

PATH=/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/uss/wrapped:/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/uss/buildop:/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/uss/RT_BP269.O:/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSCAPIOp:/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/RTIOperators:/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSParallel:/px/user_osh_wrappers:/px/osh_wrappers:/px/bin:/etl/test/scripts:/home/adwrcs/scripts:/home/adwrcs/scripts/prodlib:/home/adwrcs/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/etc:/usr/sbin:/usr/ucb:/usr/bin/X11:/sbin:/usr/java14/jre/bin:/usr/java14/bin:/usr/java131/jre/bin:/usr/java131/bin:/usr/local/bin:/cae1adm/sqllib/bin:/cae1adm/sqllib/adm:/cae1adm/sqllib/misc:/u01/app/oracle/product/9.2.0.6-64/bin:/usr:/usr/vacpp:/usr/vacpp/bin

I am new tp PX...please help me to resolve the issue...
Thank you,
Anu
lstsaur
Participant

Post by lstsaur »

Anu,
Check where is your 32-bit lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
anu123
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by anu123 »

I checked the LIBPATH. 32 bit lib is at below dir.

/u01/app/oracle/product/9.2.0.6-64/lib32

thanks
lstsaur wrote:Anu,
Check where is your 32-bit lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
Thank you,
Anu
lstsaur
Participant

Post by lstsaur »

Anu,
Make sure put /u01/app/oracle/product/9.2.0.6-64/lib32 in your LIBPATH.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Make sure that the 32-bit library directory precedes the 64-bit library directory or that the 64-bit library directory does not appear at all, for DataStage processes.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.