Datastage Certification

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Xpert
Premium Member
Premium Member

Datastage Certification

Post by Xpert »

Hi all,

I like to share a good news with you all. I cleared Datastage EE Certification with 99%. I like to thank all of you who supported me to attain this certification. And forum information also helps me alot. Thanks one and all..... Thanks once again.........
With regards,
Xpert
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Congratulations on your success!
ascen
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Datastage Certification

Post by ascen »

Xpert wrote:Hi all,

I like to share a good news with you all. I cleared Datastage EE Certification with 99%. I like to thank all of you who supported me to attain this certification. And forum information also helps me alot. Thanks one and all..... Thanks once again.........
Could you post some tips about that exam? Some advices what to learn the most?
Xpert
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Datastage Certification

Post by Xpert »

Hi,

ascen wrote:
Xpert wrote:Hi all,

Could you post some tips about that exam? Some advices what to learn the most?
Pls read the following documents, these will help u more for this certification.......

PARALLEL JOB DEVELOPERS GUIDE (parjdev.pdf)
ADVANCED PARALLEL JOB DEVELOPERS GUIDE (advpx.pdf)

The following link contains information about the course objectives and also the sample test:
http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/certs/iisdwsdev75.shtml
With regards,
Xpert
tejaswini
Participant

Post by tejaswini »

could you tell me where to find the pdf 'ADVANCED PARALLEL JOB DEVELOPERS GUIDE '.
ascen
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by ascen »

tejaswini wrote:could you tell me where to find the pdf 'ADVANCED PARALLEL JOB DEVELOPERS GUIDE '.
It is a standard DS documentation pdf file