Problem while loading into Sybase tables

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

coehcl
Charter Member
Charter Member

Problem while loading into Sybase tables

Post by coehcl »

Hi,

I am trying to load data in a sybase table using Sybase stage.But i am getting the following error.

main_program: Fatal Error: Fatal: Shared library (sybaseoc.so) failed to load: errno = (2), system message = ( 0509-022 Cannot load module /opt/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib/sybaseoc.so.
0509-150 Dependent module libcomn.so could not be loaded.
0509-022 Cannot load module libcomn.so.
0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
0509-022 Cannot load module /opt/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib/sybaseoc.so.
0509-150 Dependent module /opt/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib/sybaseoc.so could not be loaded.)

When i am using Sybase Enterprise stage i am getting the following error

main_program: Error loading "orchsybase": Could not load "orchsybase": 0509-022 Cannot load module /opt/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/lib/liborchsybaseaix3.so.
0509-150 Dependent module libct.so could not be loaded.
0509-022 Cannot load module libct.so.
0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
0509-022 Cannot load module /opt/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/lib/liborchsybaseaix3.so.
0509-150 Dependent module /opt/Ascential/DataStage/PXEngine/lib/liborchsybaseaix3.so could not be loaded..
Could not locate operator definition, wrapper, or Unix command for "sybasewrite"; please check that all needed libraries are preloaded, and check the PATH for the wrappers

Can anyone guide me what could be the possible reason and how to solve the above issue?

Thanks in advance
Kishore
Nageshsunkoji
Participant

Post by Nageshsunkoji »

Hi, I think problem with the library files and its not loaded properly in your system. Check the $LIBPATH environment variable, to identify lib path of your project.

Regards,
Nagesh.
NageshSunkoji

If you know anything SHARE it.............
If you Don't know anything LEARN it...............
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Duplicate post

Please respond to other thread.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.