Warning Msg in wrapper stage job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

hhh
Participant

Warning Msg in wrapper stage job

Post by hhh »

Hi,
I am calling script from wrapper stage.I am getting warning "WrapperStageName,Status code = 0"
This warning apperars when my script runs successfully only.
But in logfile how can i eleminate this warning message.

Please advice me on this issue.
regards,
Hiten
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It's reporting that your Wrapper stage finishes successfully. I guess it's a warning because the framework does not expect to find Wrapper stages, and so marks it as "unusual". Use a Message Handler to demote the warning to an informational message.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
hhh
Participant

Post by hhh »

How can i handle through Message Handler ? pls suggest

[quote="ray.wurlod"]It's reporting that your Wrapper stage finishes successfully. I guess it's a warning because the framework does not expect to find Wrapper stages, and so marks it as "unusual". Use a Message Handler ...[/quote]
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Please look at your Parallel Job Advanced User Guide and search for "message handler" to get details on how to implement this functionality.
hhh
Participant

Post by hhh »

Is there any environment variable so we can eliminate such kind of warning message.

[quote="ArndW"]Please look at your [u][i]Parallel Job Advanced User Guide[/i][/u] and search for "message handler" to get details on how to implement this functionality. ...[/quote]
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Not that I know of.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

hhh wrote:Is there any environment variable so we can eliminate such kind of warning message.
No.

You can right-click on the message itself and create a local message handler.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.