Warning sh: dbx: not found/Xml Tfm stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

hhh
Participant

Warning sh: dbx: not found/Xml Tfm stage

Post by hhh »

In Xml Transformer stage i am geting warning message "XML_Transformer_6,0: sh: dbx: not found" and error message
"XML_Transformer_6,0: Operator terminated abnormally: received signal SIGSEGV"
Have set the environment variable APT_DISABLE_COMBINATION as true, but it doesn't impact on output ?

Please advice on this issue.

Regards,
Hiten
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Do you get any other messaage related to Section Leader or node player?
What is the volume of the data?
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'
hhh
Participant

Post by hhh »

I dont have other message except "main_program: Unexpected exit status 1 Unexpected exit status 1", and i am testing with 2 rows only currently

[quote="kumar_s"]Do you get any other messaage related to Section Leader or node player?
What is the volume of the data?[/quote]
thumsup9
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by thumsup9 »

What happens if you change the configuration file. Try running on a single node and see what happens.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you searched the forum for "dbx not found"? You might find it instructive to do so.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Signal for segmentation violation may even occur, if Null been handled unexpectedly. Is there any Buildops or any external routines been used?
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'