Identifying last user who change the job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

keshav0307
Premium Member
Premium Member

Identifying last user who change the job

Post by keshav0307 »

Is there aby way to know, who is the last user/developer, who has change a particular already existing job.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There is a table called DS_AUDIT that records this information. It contains a nested table caled MODS that records the date/time and by whom modified. This post shows a couple of queries against that table.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Smoker
Participant

Post by Smoker »

ray.wurlod wrote:There is a table called DS_AUDIT that records this information. It contains a nested table caled MODS that records the date/time and by whom modified. [url=viewtopic.php?t=9 ...
Unfortunately I can not afford the cost of a membership (my employer won't pay). Is there any way of getting more consolidated and direct information about this DS_AUDIT table I am hearing about ?
Smoker
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

These are internal repository tables and not documented. Ray and others have worked very hard to get to the depths and provide us the gems, which you can get at a cost that is less than 14 cents a day. I say its pretty affordable.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Or perform a search, you may get lot of post similar to this. You also got the key word DS_AUDIT. :wink:
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'