Problem with IDOC job with Datastage UserID

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

somu_june
Premium Member
Premium Member

Problem with IDOC job with Datastage UserID

Post by somu_june »

Hi,

I have two jobs, in one job Iam using IDOC extract stage and in another Iam using IDOC Load stage . When Iam running these two jobs with userid as dsadm it is working fine and When Iam running these above two jobs with my userId they are in running state and not finishing and shows IDOC stages as ready when I open the monitor. My ID works fine for other jobs which doesn't contain any IDOC stages .

My question is like MQ group "mqm" does the SAP IDOC stages also contains any group where my id has to be defined .

Please help in solving this problem for my id

Thanks,
Somaraju.
somaraju
thumsup9
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by thumsup9 »

Can you logon to SAP using your ID. It looks like access issue.
somu_june
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by somu_june »

Hi,

I can login to Datastage Administrator for SAP with my user id and under properties .... Datastage job options . There is a Default DataStage Logon Details for Running the jobs option and under that there is a user name and password columms . There dsadm userid was defined , do I need to provide my userid there to run the jobs which contian IDOC stages.

Thanks,
Somaraju
somaraju
thumsup9
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by thumsup9 »

I suggest you try and see.
somu_june
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by somu_june »

Hi,

I tried by changing dsadm id to my id in Datastage Administrator for SAP . But I am having the same problem . Even if I change the user id to my id it is working well with dsadm id but not with my userid

Thanks,
SomaRaju
somaraju
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

That tells you something about your userid and its rights to use SAP, doesn't it?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.